4 lbs chicken wings
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons dried parsley
1 Tablespoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the wings into drumsticks, saving the pointy tips for other use.
3. Combine the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
4. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan a week later.)
5. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
6. Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mixture, and arrange in the foil-lined pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
Yield: about 50 pieces, each with only a trace of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 4 grams of protein.
From Dana Carpender's 500 Low Carb Recipes